Update announcement sent by email to subscribers on October 1st, 2013
Vincent iOS update 2.1.2 is online and ready for you!
This update contains all of the following improvements:
- Resolved an issue that prevented new Activities from being successfully created when beginning the process from the Assigned Activity list.
- Resolved an issue that prevented users from accessing property details after performing a property search initiated from the Assigned Property list.
- Improved the workflow for adding new photos to a property that does not have an MLS number.
- Your company name now displays on the Main Menu screen.
- The update version number is now being displayed on the splash screen to verify that the latest update is active on your account. We will also be displaying this number in the update announcements so that you can cross reference the improvement list in the announcement with the version installed if you wish. There are three numbers in the version number such as “2.1.2” The first number refers to the number of major overhauls to the system. The second number refers to releases within that overhaul that included new features. The third number refers to releases within that new feature set that have been purely bug fix releases. So, we are currently at the second major overhaul which has had one release containing new features and that feature set has been updated two more times with bug fixes.
Please check out these updates the next time you login and please be sure to let us know what you think. As always, your feedback and suggestions are very important to us.